Tuesday 28 July 2009

thank you shreddies

thanks flushy and the sheddies and everyone else that has been responding to my posts on the PHA board of blondepoker. amazing how a small thing like reducing bet size works, have run much better in the past few days including my first ever FT in a 180 man SNG. Having stopped playing NLHE for many months after going on a bad run, every time i tried to get gong again i just couldnt. Yet reducing my bet sizes has allowed me to get paid when i have hands more often and is also allowing me to steal more pots c bet and 3 bet without getting commited, on saturday i manged to cash in 3 out of the 5 NLHE comps i play. First 2 i cashed in went out with good stacks to under pairs to my jacks. And the 3rd comp went out 21st of 5000+ when i took on KK with my JJ, i could of should of gotten away from the JJ but was looking to get massive chips quick to allow me dominate more a table i was already playing with ease. Sundays million dollar turbo got me a cash without the usual sweat near the bubble was looking to build a real stack during the middle stages as the ladder jumps were so shallow, unfortunatly ran into kings. But if i can build on the new lease of life and the new knowledge i have learnt in past few weeks a big pay day is only a couple of years away.

No comments: