Saturday 12 July 2008

It started as a joke on a day when staking for live events was being debated on blonde. Snoopy put up a post on the wsope,

I would love to play this event but know that a 5th in a Blackpool £300 PLO event on my first live experience of the game was not the sort of pedigree I need for stumping up £5500 to play a game again Europe's and the worlds best player so made this post.


Quote from: Ironside on July 04, 2008, 06:39:41 PM
OK i am selling shares in myself

for the PLO

i will sell 1% at £75

i am willing to sell 65% of myself

my ev to the field is about -245%

any person willing to buy a share

should send me a PM following the PM make a call to your GP and get a referral to the local shrink


thanks for the shares



I am glad boldie thought it was the funniest thing I have ever written I put allot of effort into it. But then AndrewT posted he wanted a share and encouraged more to jump on the bandwagon, tighty came in, and so did jakally, even flushy offered up 0.1% he later changed that for 2%. Then a man whom I though better of Julian "yoyo" Thew asked for 1% and tikay (I think the Alzheimer's is kicking in).

To me it seemed that it might be worth seeing if i could drum up enough interest. so I said if enough interest was around by this weekend I would set up diary

I intend to get a blog going today and also update this thread cause some insane bidding by blondes has seen the stakes rises to over 20% and I had to knock back actionmans 0.01% as it would get messy sorting out the 75pence's.

The pledge I have given is that IF I make the money and get less that £7500 I would give everyone there money back before i get a penny. I will keep an honest and frank diary and blog up till and including the event.
I can only put up £1000 out of my own pocket + £1000 that it will cost me in expenses so to make it worthwhile for me to play (keeping 35%) I need to mark the shares up at £75 meaning I will need to sell 60% of myself to make it a runner anyone that has pledge to stake me will get a link on my blog to a personal web page or blog (if they wish) anyone wishing to withdraw from there pledge please let me know now or as soon as you get back from your visit to the shrink.

these are the list stakers

2%
redsimon
Royal Flush
MKKfish

1%
AndrewT
TightEnd
jakally
julian
tikay
Indestructable
AlexMartin
Compo
jezza777
77dave
b4matt
LLevan
ericstoner
crosscourtbh
Bigfella
Woodsey
Dewi_cool
Ecosse
Geo the Sarge
Delboy
phatomch
SuperJez


0.5%
Hairydude
boldie
kinboshi
Silo Graham
ripple11
inthebelly
Tractor


0.3%
Claw75
HOLDorFOLD


0.1%
booder
mondatoo
Supernova
Sunday8pm
Tonji
moanster


I make that 32.7% (will update IF any more is added)
people can stake as little as £7.50 for 0.1%


Thank you all for your support and look forward to updating you on the progress soon (or the cancellation as the whole of the blonde forum wakes up)

1 comment:

Jumper said...

Put a link on my blog - really want to see you do this event.
good luck.